NCD Countdown 2030 is an independent collaboration to inform policies that aim to reduce the worldwide burden of NCDs, and to ensure accountability towards this aim. NCD Countdown 2030 is a collaboration between WHO, The Lancet, NCD Alliance, the WHO Collaborating Centre on NCD Surveillance and Epidemiology at Imperial College London, and researchers and practitioners from all regions.Read more
- Sep 21, 2018 The Guardian - Global push to cut deaths from cancer and heart disease wildly off course
- Sep 21, 2018 Business Day - Most nations will miss UN target on chronic diseases
- Sep 21, 2018 Euronews - Where in Europe are you most likely to die before 70?
- Sep 21, 2018 The Journal - Where does Ireland rank when it comes to deaths caused by cancer, heart disease and lung disease?
- Sep 20, 2018 Daily Mirror - Brits 'more likely to die early'